“How do I dispose of paint?”
That’s a common question. Non-toxic and eco-friendly, XSORB Rock Solid Paint Hardener is the best option for quick, easy and safe cleanup and disposal of all latex and acrylic paints. Landfills won’t accept paint in liquid form. The answer to leftover paint is to use a paint hardener or solidifier like Rock Solid. Just add to leftover paint and shake or stir and watch as paint thickens into a disposable solid within minutes. Please check with local authorities for proper disposal guidelines.
- Solidifies paint for proper disposal
- Use on water or oil-based paint, stain & solvents
- Simple to use: just add to the can and stir
- Solidifies within minutes
- Non-toxic & eco-friendly formula
- Will not release absorbed liquids into the environment
- Best environmental option for paint disposal
- Absorbs more and safer than clay or D.E. products
- Refer to local laws regarding safe & proper disposal
1. Shake or stir Rock Solid before use.
2. Add to paint. For reference, a half-gallon of water-based paint requires approximately 20 ounces of Rock Solid. Other types of paints or stains may require more or less product.
3. Stir or shake. Paint will solidify in 3-4 minutes.
4. Dispose in accordance with local regulations.
Have you bought a pair of Rock Solid Paint Hardener, Pail with Scoop, 4 Gal. already?. Please leave a review